Soganli Valley Kaymakli Underground City and All Highlights of Southeast Cappadocia
Green Tour takes you to Mustafapasa (Sinasos), the roman baths at Sobesos, the Medrese (theological school) of Taskınpasa, Soganli Valley and the Underground City at Kaymakli. A wonderful menu of ancient anatolian sights!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Fluent English speaking guide
- Transportation in brand new minivans with A/C and comfortable seats
- Lunch in local restaurants
- Entry/Admission - Kaymakli Underground City
- Entry/Admission - Sobesos Ancient City
- Entry/Admission - Keslik Monastery
What's excluded :
- Drinks during lunch,
- Pick up from your hotel and you will visit Kaymakli Underground City, see how the people lived in this multi level city complete with stables, kitchens, storage chambers and wine making room. Next head to the Soganli Valley, relaxing 3km walk through the valley with Byzantine period rock tombs.
Visit the Sobesos, a Roman Bath from the 5th century and mosaics and graves from Byzantine Empire Period, before moving on to Taskinpasa Medresesi, an Ottoman theological school.
Finally visit Mustafapasa to experience the Ottoman and Greek architecture of this old Greek Village once called Sinasos. Drop off to your hotel around 5:00-5:30pm
Departure Point :Centrally Located Cappadocia Hotels
Departure Time :9:30am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.