Sorrento Positano and Pompei
This excursion will allow you to discover one of the most famous landscapes in the world that of the Amalfi coast with one of its most renowned locations Positano. And you will visit another elegant town overlooking the bay of Naples Sorrento, finally one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world the Roman city of Pompeii buried by the eruption of Vesuvius
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Amalfi Coast
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
On this tour you will see the magnificent and panoramic road of the Amalfi coast where around every bend it amazes you with breathtaking landscapes.
You will stop to take unforgettable photos
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
In Positano going down towards the center of the small town of the Amalfi Coast with a road that crosses it, you will arrive at the rest area where you can continue walking exploring the narrow streets through the colorful houses that characterize the landscape arriving at the Fornillo beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
You will visit Pompeii, the historic ruins that frozen by the eruption of Mt: Vesuvio a city in time when it was covered by ash when Mt Vesuvius erupted in 79 CE.
Pompeii is a mustof the UNESCO World Heritage site. Marvel at the mighty Theatre; see the Forum, the Gladiators’ Barracks, and the Baths; then explore the recently opened Villas, including the magnificent Domus of Venus and House of Octavius Quartius.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
In Sorrento you will start your visit from the main square dedicated to the poet Torquato Tasso, from there you will visit the colorful historic center of shops of local artisans specialized in wood inlays.
You can visit one of the many factories of Limoncello the typical liqueur of Sorrento and have a free tasting.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport you will found your driver at the arrival airport terminal waithinf for you with a sign with your name and surname on itPick up in the cruise terminal you wil found your driver at the arrival chek point in the port waithing for you with a sign with your name and surname on itHotels pick up your driver meet you in the hotel lobbyTrain station pick up your driver will waithing for you at the arrive platform with a sign with your name and surname on itB&B pick up you wil meet your driver at the B&B adderssAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Naples cruise terminal
- Boat Molo Beverello, P.za Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All customers touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.