Spiritual Delhi Temples : Full-Day Private Guided Tour
This private tour of Delhi’s temples packs in main highlights into just one day—perfect for travelers short on time. Your private guide shows you some of India’s most stunning and spiritual spots, including ISKCON temple, Lotus Temple, Chattarpur Temple, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Akshardham Temple, and Birla Mandir (Lakshmi Narayan Temple). Plus, round-trip transport from Delhi or Gurgaon City is included to ensure a stress-free trip. Private full-day tour of temples in Delhi Be amazed at the technicolor displays of Akshardham Temple See Chattarpur Temple, the second largest temple in India after Akshardham Experience the peaceful oasis of the Lotus Temple Includes private guide, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Monument Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Iskon Temple, Iskcon Temple Rd, New Delhi India
After morning pickup at 8am, start your day with a visit to the flamboyant Iskcon Temple, which is part of the Hare Krishna movement. Inside the temple, see elaborate decorations that depict scenes from the lives of deities like Lord Krisha and Sita.
Pass By: Lotus Temple Rd, Bahapur, Shambhu Dayal Bagh, Kalkaji Near Kalkaji Temple, East of Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019 India
Next, go to the Lotus Temple, a Bahai temple styled after a lotus flower with 27 white-marble petals. Continue to Chhatarpur Temple, dedicated to the goddess Katyayani and the second largest temple in India. Check out the enormous statue of Hanuman that guards the compound, which contains dozens of shrines and Gopurams (temple towers common in South India). Your final stop before lunch takes in the Sikh temple, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, an important pilgrimage site for the Sikh faithful.
Pass By: Swaminarayan Akshardham, Nh 24 Akshardham Setu, New Delhi 110092 India
Afternoon, take a break for lunch at a local restaurant (at customer's own expense). After a leisurely lunch, head to Akshardham Temple (Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple), a sprawling spiritual center with amusement park-like exhibitions. It brilliantly showcases the essence of India’s ancient architecture, traditions and timeless spiritual messages.
Pass By: Birla Mandir Temple (Lakshmi Narayan), Connaught Place, New Delhi 110002 India
Wind down your day of temple touring at Birla Mandir (Lakshmi Narayan Temple), inaugurated in 1938 with Gandhi in attendance. Later at around 5pm drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Morning pick-up from your hotel in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida or from the Delhi Airport.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Driver & Guide will wear mask,gloves and regularly sanitized the hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.