Split City Walking Tour
Enjoy walking tour of Split, the second-largest city of Croatia and the largest city of the region of Dalmatia. Explore the streets and alleyways of the Roman Emperor Diocletian's Palace that have been continuously inhabited since it was built. See sites ranging from the sphinxes that the Romans brought from Egypt to remarkably preserved Medieval, Renaissance and Baroque palaces. Explore the local market and talk a walk along the Riva promenade.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet-up with your guide in central Split and start the tour at the southern entrance to Roman Emperor Diocletian's Palace. The palace, built more than 1,700 years ago, is today a world heritage site protected by UNESCO. See the palace's Golden, Iron and Brass Gates, the Perystile, St. Domnius Cathedral, Temple of Jupiter, the substructure (cellars), plus the streets of Cardo and Decumanus.
Outside the palace is the main square, Trg braće Radić, once home to a bustling fruit market, the waterfront promenade of Riva, the remains of the Benedictine monastery of St. Eufemia and the statue of Gregory of Nin at tour's end.
On this tour there are no additional fees or entrance tickets. It is highly recommended that you to provide yourself with refreshments (water) before the start of the tour as temperatures in Split are almost always over 30 C during the high season (July and August).
Departure Point :Ul. kralja Tomislava 15, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Diocletian's Palace, Dioklecijanova ul. 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Places of worship and select museums adhere to a strict dress code. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Tour requires a minimum to operate. In the event of the tour being cancelled due to not meeting the minimum booking requirements, you will receive a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.