Stutthof Concentration Camp: Private 5-Hours Tour
Visit Stutthof Museum and learn about the 20th-century history of Gdansk, Poland's first concentration camp and its impact on the local population. The Private guide will explain you the whole history regarding to holocaust in Poland and will answer all of your questions.
• Enjoy private excursion to Stutthof Camp during the trip private guide will answer all your questions
• Guaranteed 2 hours of sightseeing in Stutthof (including documentary movie) - regardless of traffic jams
• Learn about the history of the former Nazi concentration camp from a knowledgeable guide
• Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel or port in Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot
• Tour the camp to see its gas chamber, crematorium, prisoner barracks, and more
• Choose extra tour of Westerplatte, Museum of WWII or Old Town to experience Gdansk even more!
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Guaranteed min. 2-hours of guided tour in Stutthof - regardless of traffic jams
- Entrance tickets to the Stutthof Museum and admission tickets for movie in Stutthof Museum Cinema
- 5-hours Tour to Stutthof Concentration Camp with guide speaking in choosen foregin language
- Private transportation with English speaking driver and pick-up/drop off service
- Full documentary movie "Stutthof Survivors" mailed to you (only if you provide us your mail adress)
- Sightseeing of Westerplatte (in extended option with Westerplatte)
- Sightseeing of Museum of the Second World War with tickets (in option with WWII Museum)
- Sightseeing of Gdansk Old Town (in extended option with Old Town)
- Entry/Admission - Stutthof Concentration Camp
- Entry/Admission - Westerplatte
- Entry/Admission - Museum of the Second World War (Muzeum II Wojny Swiatowej)
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stutthof Concentration Camp, Ul. Muzealna, Sztutowo 82-110 Poland
After appr. 1-hours of driving we will reach the Stutthof Concentration Camp. During Stutthof Guided Tour you will explore whole concentration camp with a private guide who will answer all of your questions. In Stutthof you will spend minimum 2-hours including watching documentary movie on Stutthof Cinema.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Plaza Stegna, Morska, Stegna 82-103 Poland
In the area of the Concentration Camp is located seaside resorts "Stegna". After the learning the difficult and important history of Stutthof, there will be time for a little bit of relax. We will show you Stegna Beach which is considered the most beautiful in Poland
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Westerplatte, Gdansk Poland
Visit Westerplatte in special 7-hours option. It was a military base for many different armies, now is main symbol for the beginning of the Second World War. You will see a small military cemetery and a huge Monument to the defenders of the Polish Coast. See it in option with Westerplatte.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museum of the Second World War (Muzeum II Wojny Swiatowej), Wladyslawa Bartoszewskiego 1, Gdansk 80-862 Poland
Visit the Museum of the Second World War - considered to be one of the best museums in Poland. Get to know with details about WWII, create your own opinion based on different points of view. The Guide provides you clear context and informative tour. See it in option with Museum of WWII. Tickets are included.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Golden Gate (Zlota Brama), ul. Targ Weglowy 27, Gdansk 80-836 Poland
One of the most notable tourist attractions of the city. Inside the Gate there are shocking pictures which show how looked like Gdansk after the World War II. It is considered the beginning of the Royal Route. See this in option with Old Town walking tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: St. Mary's Church, Podkramarska 5, Gdansk 80-834 Poland
Gdansk's most visible place of worship, St. Mary's Basilica is believed to be the largest brick church in the world. The interior vault supports 37 windows, over 300 tombstones and 31 chapels. Definitely must see while you visiting Gdansk. See this in option with Old Town walking tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Old Town, Gdansk Poland
The pick up and drop off is provided from hotels in whole Gdansk and from the Gdansk Port.
Stop At: Piwna Street (Ulica Piwna), Piwna, Gdansk Poland
Second the most important street of Gdansk Old Town. As the name "Piwna" (adjective of beer) suggests once upon a time the most famous brewers lived here. On this street is located also house of Albert Forster a Nazi politician and war criminal. He was an administration as the Gauleiter of Danzig. See this in option with Old Town walking tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dluga Street (ul. Dluga), Gdansk Poland
It's a main street of Gdanks Old Town. During Gdansk Sightseeing on the street you will admire most important monuments, musems and beautiful tenement houses. See this in option with Old Town walking tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Neptune's Fountain (Fontanna Neptuna), Dlugi Targ, Gdansk Poland
The Fountain of Neptune constitutes an interesting example of the perception of the classical antiquity in the 17th-century art of Gdańsk. It is also the symbol of both the city of Gdańsk itself and its links with the sea. See it in option with Old Town walking tour.
Pass By: Motlawa River Embankment (Dlugie Pobrzeze), Dlugie Pobrzeze, Gdansk Poland
It is a place where you can feel the spirit of the old Hanseatic League. Beautiful at any time. Astound the visitor a multitude of architectural forms, monuments and breathtaking views of the buildings reflecting in the waters of the ancient port. See it in option with Old Town walking tour.
Pass By: Main Town Hall (Ratusz Glownego Miasta), Dluga 46/47, Gdansk 80-831 Poland
The Main City Hall, a spectacular building and the seat of the city authorities, is full of multicultural references. See it in option with Old Town walking tour.
Pass By: King Arthur's Court (Dwor Artusa), ul. Dlugi Targ 44, Gdansk 80-830 Poland
The Artus Court is a building in the centre of Gdańsk, which used to be the meeting place of merchants and a centre of social life. Inside, the centrepiece of the main hall is a 10.64-metre renaissance tiled stove dating to 1546, made of more than 500 individual tiles and the tallest of its kind in Europe. There is also a huge, several-meter paintings relating to the Bible and mythology. See it in option with Old Town walking tour.
Pass By: Monte Cassino, Sopot Poland
The pick up and drop off is provided from hotels in whole Sopot
Pass By: Gdynia Beach, Gdynia Poland
The pick up and drop off is provided from hotels in whole Gdynia and from the Gdynia Port.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and drop off at Hotels/Apartments/Cruise Port in Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia.Ports
- Gdynia Cruise Port
- Gdansk Cruise Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- not recommended for children under 13 years old
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.