Sun and Wine Route - Small group, wine tasting and lunch included
Come with us to learn more about the wine culture and history in Spain and learning about the muslim past of these white villages. Firstly we will drive you to the historic center of Torrox. Afterwards we will go to beautiful Cómpeta where our first stop will be a familiar wine cellar where we will learn about muscat wine and of course try it! Cómpeta is known in all the region to produce the best wines, so visiting a wine cellar is a must. Our last stop will be Sayalonga, where we will enjoy an Andalusian lunch cooked with local products. After the lunch you have the opportunity to see in Sayalonga the narrowest street in Andalusia, another proof of our Moorish past.
This day trip includes round-trip hotel transport from the coast between Nerja and Torre del Mar.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up/drop off on coast accommodations from Torre del Mar to Nerja (please ask for other pick-up/drop off points) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Small group of minimum 2 people and a maximum of 8
- Official guide (which also will be your chauffeur) in English, German and/or Spanish.
- Guided tour in Torrox
- Visit to a wine cellar in Cómpeta (wine-tasting included)
- Guided tour in Cómpeta
- Lunch: menu + 1 drink per person (please let us know if you have any special request or allergies)
What's excluded :
- Any other expenses non-related to the activity
- Any other aspect not mentioned above
- Wine, sun and beautiful towns...what a magic combination! You will probably have heard about the beaches in Torrox but its historic centre full with flowers and Moorish architecture is worth a visit, which is precisely the reason why the village is known to have “The best climate in Europe” will be our first stop.
After this visit we will drive you to beautiful Cómpeta, which is known in all the region to produce the best wines, so visiting a wine cellar with a wine-tasting is a must, and we will visit the best one in the town. This hidden winery belongs to an old man and his daughter so it's very familiar.
Then we will take you on a tour guide into its Moorish, decorated streets. You will have also some free time to enjoy this picturesque village in the mountains at your own path.
Our last stop will be Sayalonga, where we will enjoy an Andalusian lunch made with local products and a glass of wine. To finish this lovely tour, we will take a guided walk on the village.
• Torrox, Torrox, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
• Competa, Competa, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
• Sayalonga, Sayalonga, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
• Salad or soup
• To choose between 3-4 different options
• Homemade dessert, fruit or coffee
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please get in touch with us one day before of your tour in order to confirm you your exact pick uptime. We guarantee pick-up and drop-off service on the customers' accommodations from Nerja toTorre del Mar. Other pick-up points must be discussed.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dog friendly trip: If you want to bring your dog please contact us in advance
- Bring comfortable shoes and with enthusiasm to walk
- If you get sick easily in cars, we recommend to bring with you some anti-sickness medication to prevent it
- Bring a water bottle along with you
- If you come in hot months make sure to use sun screen. Most of our trips outdoors, so it is very important to protect yourself from the sun.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.