Taipei 2-Day highlight City Tour and Hot Spring experience
See the best of Taipei on our 2-day city tour where you will get to see the National Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, National Palace Museum, a traditional Taiwanese temple and a handicraft center for gift shopping, and see the amazing Taipei 101.Transfer to Beitou Hot Spring Park to experience one of the best hot spring baths in Taiwan, and you’ll explore different pockets of Taipei from Shilin Night Marke.
1 to 2 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned
- Driver cum guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- • Day1: You will be picked up at 8.30am from your hotel in Taipei. Then transfer to National Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall. There is Celebrated memorial hall with history exhibits surrounded by a large park with fish ponds & gardens. Shi-men Ting is nearby National Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall. Shi-men Ting has been called the "Harajuku of Taipei" and the "Shibuya of Taipei". Is the source of Taiwan's fashion, subculture, and Japanese culture. Next stop is Lungshan Temple. It served as a place of worship and a gathering place for the Chinese settlers. In addition to its Buddhist elements, it includes halls and altars to Chinese deities such as Mazu and Guan Yu. In the evening transfer to Taipei 101. Is comprises 101 floors above ground, as well as 5 basement levels. It was not only the first building in the world to break the half-kilometer mark in height, but also the world's tallest building from March 2004 to 10 March 2010. As of 28 July 2011, it is still the world's largest and highest-use green building. Today’s tour will conclude with your hotel drop off.
• Day2: You will be picked up at 8.30am from your hotel in Taipei. Then transfer to Beitou Park. Inside the park there are a number of pleasant trails, facilities to sit and rest or enjoy a picnic, as well as tourist attractions such as the Beitou Library and Plum Garden, and Beitou Garden Spa. Next stop is National Palace Museum. You can see extraordinary collection of historic art treasures, fascinating for its depth and breadth, has miraculously escaped destruction over hundreds of years. Some pieces date back to the tenth century. Transfer to the largest and most famous night market-- Shilin Night Market. Today’s tour will conclude with your hotel drop off.
Departure Point :your hotel in Taipei city
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup and dropoff spots can be different but only limit to one station for both pickup and dropoff.
- Driver cum guide will introduce information during the tour, but will not company you in visiting of each attraction.
- This is your private tour so Itinerary can be made small changes according to your physical condition during the tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.