Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour Full Day Excursion From Delhi with Lunch
The Tour Start from Delhi at 0230 am and straight drive to Agra by express way.
This full-day Taj Mahal sunrise excursion from Delhi showcases the best of Agra and will leave travelers with memories of one of the city's most stunning sites. Watch the city come to life and see sunrise over the incredible Taj Mahal--India's most famous monument to love. This tour includes round-trip air-conditioned transportation and stops at the Taj Mahal,Agra Fort, It Mad ud Daulah called B'Taj and Mehtab Bagh Garden. It's perfect for first time visitors to Agra and returning travelers, too.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transport for Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Trip from New Delhi (Hotel/Airport to Hotel Aiport)
- Sightseeing in Agra Taj Mahal Agra Fort B'Taj Mehtab Bagh Garden
- Local Guide
- Buffet Lunch at Five Star Hotel in Agra
- Battery Van Ride at Taj Mahal
- Fuel Charges and Toll Tax's and Parking
What's excluded :
- Entrances of the Monuments
- Any thing which is not mentioned above.
- Entry/Admission - The Vision Holidays
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Vision Holidays, 34/95/P-33 Sanik Vihar, Deovri Road, Agra-282001, India, Agra 282001 India
02:30 AM Pickup from Delhi
Our driver will pick up you from your place and he will straight drive to Agra by Express way.
06:00 AM Visit at Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the love of her wife mumtaz mahal. A beautiful building to visit explore for 02 hours long with tour guide and deep history of the monument.
09:30 PM Agra Fort
Agra Fort will be the next milestone. This gargantuan fort is built by Emperor Akbar, this is made up of red sandstones at one of either side of River Yamuna.
11:30 PM Itmad Ud-Daulah
Baby Taj is the tomb of Etmad-Ud-Daula (father-in-law of Jahangir), commissioned by Nur Jahan (wife of Jahangir).
12:30 PM Buffet Lunch at Five Star Hotel
Have a lunch in Agra's famous five star hotel and taste some amazing delicacies food.
02:00 PM Visit Mehtab Bagh - Back view of Taj Mahal
Mehtab Bagh Exploring the back side of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river
03:00 PM Back to Delhi
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport from Delhi Gurgaon NoidaAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The Taj Mahal remain closed on every friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.