Tajmahal Tour - Private - Same Day from Delhi
1. Driver will pick you up from hotel in Delhi and start the journey to Agra.
2. Breakfast on the way.
3. The Journey will take 3 hours to Agra professional guide will join you there.
4. Head for the UNESCO-listed The Taj Mahal, the 17th-century mausoleum built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
5. Visit the Marble store and meet the craftsman who will show you how the carvings were done.
6. Stop over for India Buffet lunch(Veg & Non Veg).
7. Continue to UNESCO-protected Agra Fort, a massive 16th-century sandstone fortress that served as a palace, fortress, and prison for Shah Jahan.
8. Visit Baby Taj/Mehtab Bag.
9. Start our journey back to Delhi and driver will drop you at airport/hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Water Bottle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Personal Shopping Expenses
- Entry fees of the monuments listed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
The Taj Mahal, meaning "Crown of the Palaces" is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan (reigned from 1628 to 1658), to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder. The tomb is the centerpiece of a 17-hectare (42-acre) complex, which includes a mosque and a guest house, and is set in formal gardens bounded on three sides by a crenellated wall.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas. The Agra fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site.It is about 2.5 km northwest of its more famous sister monument, the Taj Mahal. The fort can be more accurately described as a walled city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Driver seat is separated with the Fiber sheet to enhance the safety of the travellers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.