Taroudant and Tiout Day Trip From Agadir With Lunch
A gentle drive through the souss plain, after a quick stop on the way to spot the famous Argan tree climbing goats, will bring us to the ancient walled city of Taroudant (mini Marrakesh).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned Transportation
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Donkey Ride (50 MAD / Person)
- A gentle drive through the souss plain, after a quick stop on the way to spot the famous Argan tree climbing goats, will bring us to the ancient walled city of Taroudant (mini Marrakesh). A very friendly Berber village overlooked by the high atlas mountains. Taroudant, 80km from agadir, explores the 16th century capital of Saadian Empire.
After a quick visit to Taroudant's small traditional souk and a short climb to the fortified ramparts, that reveals the true beauty of the surrounding countryside, we will drive to the Oasis and the Kasbah (fortress) of Tiout, where a very tasty lunch is waiting for us.
After lunch break, it will be the right time to stroll through the palm trees on a donkey ride and around the Kasbah where the movie of Ali Baba and 40 thieves was filmed in the 50s.
The return to the hotel is scheduled around 5o'clock.
Departure Point :Hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.