Tasty Street Food Tour of Venice City Center with Cicchetti & Local Specialties
Soak up your way through speechless views of the city during this 2.5-hour street food tour around the best spots of Venice. Explore the narrow picturesque alleyways, hidden canal gems, ancient bars and shops. Visit the famous local market of Rialto and sample traditional Venetian dishes and ingredients along the way. Indulge delicious specialties like typical pastries, desserts, local tapas known as cicchetti and much more. Enjoy a stroll along the historical bridges of Venice and the opportunity to discover and learn about attractions such as the Basilica dei Frari, Campo Santa Margherita, San Polo and the Grand Canal. With spectacular panoramic views this experience will remain forever as a great memory of your holidays!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Walking tour;
- Food tasting;
- Local and expert guide;
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Your street food tour will start from in the city center of Venice, close to Rialto Bridge, the oldest of the four bridges spanning the Grand Canal in Venice.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mercati di Rialto, Campo della Pescaria Vicino il Ponte di Rialto, 30125 Venice Italy
Feel the atmosphere of the hustle and bustle Rialto Market, which has been whetting appetites for seven centuries. Be rewarded while you taste local specialties and admire colorful seasonal products. Enjoy all the amazing monuments and district in the city together with your local and expert guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Campo San Bartolomeo, San Marco, Venice Italy
Do not miss the chance to admire some of the main sights of the city, such as Campo San Polo, Basilica dei Frari, Campo San Bartolomeo and more. Sink your teeth on the finest cheese made by locals, traditional pastries, and the famous Venetian tapas, known as cicchetti,snacks or side dishes, typically served in traditional "bàcari" (venetian bars) loved by locals when they think about relaxing or having a “happy hour” after work with friends. All food stops are included (expensed with drinks are not included).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tasty Tours - Italy Food Tours, 50022, Florence Italy
Prepare to feast and be regaled by wonders of art, history and food!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Campo San Bortolomio, Campo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Campo Santa Margherita, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking;
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship;
- At the moment of reservation please specify your mobile number inclusive of country code in case of an emergency.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour does NOT accommodate gluten/dairy-free or vegan participants.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- We are taking recommended prevention measures from WHO and implement best-practices accordingly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.