Temple Of Khnum At Esna Private 5 Hours Tour From Luxor
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in a 5 hours program to visit Temple Of Khnum At Esna. Step into the world of the Ptolemaic dynasty on a half-day trip from Luxor to Esna, where you’ll explore well-preserved carvings with an expert guide who can help bring the ancient world to life. Pre-booking a ride ensures a hassle-free experience on your way to Esna‘s remarkable temple, which is dedicated to the god Khnum. This Esna tour includes pickup and drop-off at hotels in Luxor, as well as entrance fees at Esna.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist Tour-Guide.
- Private air-conditioned car.
What's excluded :
- Tipping (recommended)
- Any extra tours
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Your expert tour Guide will pick you up from your Hotel in Luxor at the time of your choosing (see departure time field) and accompany you to visit Esna Temple, dedicated to the triad of Khnum, Neith, and Heka their offspring. The Temple of Esna would once have been built to a plan similar to the temple of Hathor at Dendera and Horus at Edfu but all that now remains is the hypostyle hall which was built by the Roman Emperor Claudius who extended earlier buildings.
Esna temple dates back to the reign of Thutmose II (1493 to 1479 BC.) the remains of Latopolis belong to the Ptolemaic and Roman eras. The part of the temple we see today is around a quarter of the size of the original building.
The site was remarkable for the beauty and the magnificence of its architecture. It was built of red sandstone on the west bank of the Nile.
After finishing, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Luxor.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.