The amazing Marrakech day trip from Casablanca
Whatever are your wishes to discover Morocco and the way you would like to concretize them, please just ask, I will send you a personalized proposal.
Whether you are a group of friends, a family or an individual, just share with me your expectations, the kind of trip you want to do, I will be able to give you a specific offer.
I can give you advices, help you discovering new places, hidden secrets and recommend guests houses, hotels, monuments, restaurants …everywhere in Morocco.
I organize specific Marrakesh medina visits : show and explain to you the way of living of Moroccan people, their culture, their religion, and go deeply to the past : it can be the Kasbah, the mellah, the palaces, the foundouks, the “zaouias”.
I can recommend you selected ryads and palaces in the imperial cities, and beautiful Kasbahs and ksour in the southern desert regions with the charm of the Moroccan tradition and the comfort of international standards.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Marrakesh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Whether you are looking for a knowledgeable guide to show you the old city and historic sites, or to help you wind your way through the shops in the Souks, we know all the spots and enjoy sharing our expertise and making your visit exceptional. Our aim is to unveil the mystery and magic that Marrakech is. Through our customized services, Marrakech Guided Tours will welcome you to a kingdom of extraordinary sights, sounds and experiences.
Marrakech Hidden Sides : Discover the hidden cultural sides of Marrakech: including historical quarters and their food markets, bakeries, hammams, fountains, artisan workshops, historical sites, gardens and museums.
Visit the colourful Souks with their tinsmiths, dyers, herbalists stalls and workshops; ending at Djemaa El Fna square, where hundreds of locals meet every day to enjoy the storytellers, musicians, snake charmers, acrobats, jugglers and performers of each and every sort.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up will be from the lobby reception of your hotel or the nearest car park Airports
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
- Casablanca Maarif, Boulevard Al Massira Al Khadra, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- we offer the face masks and hand gel and we ensure the security mesurements
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.