The Castle of Bellver Audio Tour: A History of Resistance
Walk through Bellver Castle, unique in its circular construction. Learn the history of those who were trapped in Bellver when he served as a prison at different times in Spanish history. With this soundwalk you can take a tour in several periods of time, you will know its structure and its defense elements during past attacks, but be prepared because you will also learn about the terror of those who were prisoners in it. A tribute to history, humanity and freedom.
per adult from
What's included :
- All chapters with offline use, maps and tips to explore Palma de Mallorca
What's excluded :
- Smartphone and headsets
- Entry/Admission - Castell de Bellver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castell de Bellver, Camilo Jose Cela, 07014 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
You will learn all about the construction of the Castle and the stories behind it.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Castell de Bellver, Carrer Camilo José Cela, s/n, 07014 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :2/19/2021 - 2/18/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.