The Mosi oa Tunya National Park Game Drive
For 4 hours including pick ups,the game drive is a most convenient and entertaining way of seeing animals in their natural inhabitant during your visit to Livingstone Zambia. The animals are viewed at a close proximity but we will always emphasis doing so in a safe manner. Our knowledgeable guide will be taking you through the drive, explaining the vegetation and animals livelihood, which makes it a very informative trip.Snacks ,bottled water and soft drinks would be provided during the trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks
- Park fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mosi-oa-Tunya / Victoria Falls National Park, Victoria Falls 10101 Zimbabwe
Mosi oa Tunya National Park is home to one half of the Mosi-oa-Tunya 'The Smoke Which Thunders' known worldwide as Victoria Falls on the Zambezi River. The wildlife park includes tall riverine forest with palm trees, woodland and grassland with plenty of birds, and animals including giraffe, zebra, warthog, sable, Cape buffalo, impala and other antelope. Elephants are often seen in the park when they cross the river in the dry season from the Zimbabwean side. Hippopotamus and crocodile can be seen from the river bank. Monkeys and baboons are common as they are in the rest of the national park outside the wildlife section.
The Falls section of the national park includes the rainforest on the cliff opposite the Eastern Cataract which is sustained by spray from the falls. It contains plants rare for the area such as pod mahogany, ebony, ivory palm, wild date palm and a number of creepers and lianas. Small antelopes and warthogs inhabit this area, and may also be seen in on the paths through the riverine forest leading to the falls.
Departure Point :Livingstone, Zambia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your Lodge or Hotel in Livingstone(Zambia),Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Kasani (Botswana).
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.