The Rise of the Wall City. Cartagena Sensorial Audiowalk Part 1
Actors perform directly to your headset together with 3D Sound effects. Don Antonio de Arévalo, one of the greatest military engineers rebuilders of the Fortifications of Cartagena de Indias, will guide you through this Soundwalk, which will explain the details and stories of the walls with pride and ownership in this first route, which runs from the Bastion of San Pedro to the Bastion of Santa Catalina and the Espigon of the Tenaza.
per adult from
What's included :
- All chapters with offline use, maps and tips to explore Cartagena
What's excluded :
- Smartphone and headsets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Baluarte de San Pedro Martir, A 37-44 Cra. 11 #37-2. Centro Historico, Cartagena 130004 Colombia
You will start this tour of the walled city in the Bastion of San Pedro Martir . Antonio Arevalo the military engineer that created part of these walls travels in time especially to guide you on this journey.
Pass By: La Serrezuela, Carrera 11 # 39- 21 Barrio San Diego, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
As we walk along the wall, we will pass by the iconic Serrezuela building, once a bull fighting ring.
Pass By: Baluartes de Santa Catalina y San Lucas, Calle de Serrezuela, Cartagena Colombia
The bastions are presented in all its glory as you learn the military techniques that were implemented to protect the city.
Pass By: Espigon de las Tenazas, Cartagena Colombia
The first part of the tour of the walls of Cartagena ends with a game, follow the narrator voice and instructions.
Departure Point :Baluarte de San Pedro Martir, a 37-44, Cra. 11 #37-2, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Departure Time :3/2/2020 - 7/26/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Espigón de la Tenaza, Cra. 2 #39181 #39- a, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.