Tour from Fez to Volubilis, Moulay, Idriss and Meknes
This excursion from Fez that takes you through Morocco’s history. Discovering thousands of years Moroccan heritage, monuments, gates, Moorish architecture and ancient ruins of Volubilis.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle)
- Drop off
- Professional English and French-speaking driver
- Visit important monument
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- This excursion from Fez takes you through Morocco’s history. Discover thousands of years Moroccan heritage, monuments, gates, Moorish architecture and ancient ruins of Volubilis. After pick-up you'll drive through Rif Mountain, stopping to enjoy the landscape. Arriving in Volubilis you will learn much more about the historical and the cultural Roman city
Next is the holy Islamic town of Moulay- Idriss which built by Moulay Idriss I. This latter is opened just for Muslims, but it gives visitors an excellent impression, just by taking a look at the hallway of the town.
After lunch, it's time for the Meknes tour. You will see walls with monumental gates dating back to XVII-century such as the Royal Palace, Berdaine Bab, Bab Khemis, the famous gateway in north Africa Bab Mansour and El Heri es-Souan huge granaries and stables built by Moulay Ismail’s soldiers. Then, stop in Moulay Ismail mausoleum that was the only mosque which non-Muslims allowed to visit in Morocco. At the end of the day, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
Departure Point :Hotel
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.