Tour of the House Museum of Soap in Sciacca
The tour of this soap museum, which is in an old, restored 19th century building with high ceilings and original stonework, will let our visitors experience the beauty of the soap history in the traditional Mediterranean way. Our visitors can know more about soap production and history and understand more about what generally we use every day: soap!
per adult from
What's included :
- Soap workshop fees
- Entry/Admission - Casa Museo del Sapone
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- The tour of the soap museum, which is an old, restored 19th century building with high ceilings and original stonework, will let our visitors experience the beauty of the soap history in the traditional Mediterranean way. The inspiration to open a soap museum comes from the experience in making and producing soap and natural cosmetics. Share your passion and knowledge about the history, science and technicalities of soap making, to everyone interested in learning more about this essential product, which started to be produced in 2800 B.C. This tour will let visitors see some old machines, two old presses and other agricultural tools, typical of South West Sicily.
In this tour is included a workshop with a preparation of a small soap that our visitors can customize with local ingredients.
Departure Point :7 km from the center of Sciacca
Departure Time :4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday
9am, 10 am, 11 am, 12 am Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.