Traditional Sacred Valley Tour Cusco (economical Option -group Tour)
The Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour, is one of the most complete and interesting tours if you are visiting Cusco. It is a mandatory tour if you want to know more about the Inca culture, its origins, cities, history, life, tradition, etc.
This is a tour that combines the most beautiful landscapes and tourist attractions.
You will be able to know the Inca city of Pisac, the handicraft market of Pisac, the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo, the Chinchero Temple and its town, as well as learn more about traditional weaving.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour guide
- Tourist Transport
- Buffet Lunch in a local restaurant of Urubamba town
- Parcial Tourist Ticket (Entrance to Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero Archaeological sites)
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
What's excluded :
- Tips, snacks and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisac Peru
The tour starts at 07:45 AM in the morning, you will be picked up from the hotel to go to Pisac, where we will visit the famous market of crafts as well as the archaeological site of Pisac with picturesque terraces on the mountains, after which we head to Urubamba where we can enjoy a buffet lunch with a variety of typical Peruvian dishes
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
Then we’ll visit the fortress of Ollantaytambo, it would have been a Tambo or accommodation place in the Incas time. It was named in honor of the Chief Ollanta, famous for his affair with an Inca princess, daughter of Pachacutec Inca. Ollantaytambo is the only city of the Incas in Peru which is still inhabited.
At this point passengers who have to take train in the Train Station or who have a hotel reservation in Ollantaytambo can leave the tour (The bus will leave you 10 minutes by walking to the train statior)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero, Chinchero 08651 Peru
Later on the way back to Cusco visit the picturesque Andean village of Chinchero where the remains of the royal hacienda of Tupac Inca Yupanqui, preserved their wall Incas in the main square, also we visit the beautiful colonial temple with interesting frescoes on the porch and the Chinchero market where we have a short demonstration of the Incas processes used for the production of textiles.
You will return to Cusco around 19:00 to 19:30 hrs.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The travelers must inform to us about the Hotel information or address where We can pick up them.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.