Traditional Seoul Gourmet Tour in Bukchon & Insadong
Get to know something more about Korean cuisine and its history. Visit different unique food venues in Insadong and Bukchon, the areas of Seoul with rich culinary traditions dating back to the Joseon Dynasty, the longest Dynasty of Korea. Experience Korea’s traditional food and culture while exploring the historic heart of the 600-year-old city. During this tour, you'll discover traditional Korean 'Hanok' houses and temples, learn a bit about Korean history and take a culinary crash course, sampling traditional Korean loyal court foods including hand-crafted dumpling soup, bibimbap, and bulgogi a royal style of a representative authentic Korean dishes and sweets.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Lunch - You can enjoy the traditional Korean dishes prepared in the royal court at 1 stared Michelin restaurant.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Extra Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jogyesa Temple, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Seoul, South Korea
Gastro Tour Seoul crated Cultural Walking Food Tour with extra ordinary gourmet places and heritages in neighbors in Bukchon and Insadong area.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bukchon Hanok Village, 37, Gyedong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03059 South Korea
Bukchon Hanok Village is a place in Seoul where many old traditional houses are located. Walking through Bukchon, you will be able to see a variety of workshops and shops built on the traditional Korean house called "Hanok". It is also naturally connected to the Korean Traditional Restaurant where you visit and taste Korean Traditional dishes at first.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Baek In-je's House, 16, Bukchon-ro 7-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03055 South Korea
The most beautiful Korean Traditional House in Bukchon.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Insadong, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Antique Street and big shopping area buying a traditional souvenir of Korea. Also has many Korean restaurants and bars are located.
Departure Point :안국역 #1 출입구, 163-1 Anguk-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :조계사 선재어린이집, 46-1 Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Solo travelers, please contact us individually.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.