Trani at the sunset
Our guided tour "Trani by night" is unique and romantic. You will have the opportunity to visit Trani at sunset with a local tour guide and to enjoy an aperitif in a exclusive location.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Castle entrance ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cattedrale di Trani, Piazza Duomo, 76125 Trani Italy
The tour begin at Piazza Plebiscito and goes on the beautiful "Villa Comunale", a public garden overlooking the sea. From the "Fortino" you'll enjoy the view of the town at the sunset. Trani offer beautiful scenaries when the colors of the sky mixes with blue of the sea. The itinerary passes through the characteristic historic center up to the "Jewish Quarter", where there are two old synagogues and reaches the Cathedral on the sea, built on 1099 in Apulian Romanesque style. Close to the Cathedral, there is the beautiful Castello Svevo, ancient fortress built by Frederick II of Swabia.
The tour continues with an aperitif in one of the oldest buildings of Trani, that includes typical products and delicious local wine. It will be a romantic experience to share with other visitors and local people under the colors of the sunset.
Departure Point :Piazza Plebiscito, 76125 Trani BT, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- the tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- if the secutity distance can't be respected you should wear the face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.