Transfers, Zip Line and Monkey Park
Get the ultimate adrenaline rush as you fly across the jungle on one of the largest zip-lines in Honduras. See some of the finest beaches of Roatan and get back to nature on 4 different hiking trails.\
Drive. through the local villages to get to West Bay which is the most beautiful beach in Roatan,
Duration is between 2 and 5 hours depending on how long you want to enjoy the beach after your zipline and park.
What you will enjoy:
• Animal preserve with jump-on-your-shoulders monkeys, free-flying exotic birds and other native animals.
• Botanical gardens with over 200 colorful plant and tree species, numerous water falls and fountains, a picturesque hanging bridge over the fishing pond.
• "Coxen's Cave" gift shop and pirate's cave, with artwork and history painted on the cave walls, life-size pirates, treasure, weapons and maps.
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Once your driver meets you in a timely manner in an air conditioned van and you get to the zip line and park you will be briefed by your bilingual guides,
First you will do the 12 cable zip line and then the park with your guides so you will have time to ask question and get close up and personal with the monkeys and enjoy the caves, perfect to enjoy with all the family
Once you are finished you get to the enjoy West Bay Beach which is the most beautiful beach on Roatan, we will make sure you make it to the cruise ship pier or your hotel on time.
No meals and drinks included but available for purchase at the zipline or at the beach
• West Bay Beach, West Bay, Roatan Honduras
• Gumbalimba Park, West Bay, Roatan 34101 Honduras
• West End, West End, Roatan, Bay Islands
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us as soon as you book.Ports
- Mahogany Bay Cruise Terminal, 8GG3+W27, Coxen Hole, Honduras
- Berth 1 - Port of Roatan, Main St, Coxen Hole, Honduras
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate