Trip to Edfu & Kom Ombo from Marsa Alam
Enjoy the delights of the River Nile in Upper Egypt through this day tour of Edfu and Kom Ombo from Marsa Alam to Edfu and Kom Ombo with the temples near the river Bank. Starting with the huge and impressive Edfu Temple of the God Horus, then Kom Ombo, the Crocodile God.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our personnel, including all tours mentioned.
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide.
- All transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle.
- Lunch at a good quality restaurant.
- Free bottled water and soft drink during the tours and during journeys by road.
- Applicable taxes is included in the price
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
Your marsa alam representative will pick you up from your Hotel in Marsa Alam by a private deluxe A/C vehicle to wonder at the famous temples of Edfu and Kom Ombo. Driving to Edfu, about 3 hours far from Marsa Alam beginning with the huge ptolemaic Temple of Horus at Edfu,the most complete and best preserved of the Egyptian Temples, consisting of many columns, halls, chambers and chapels. Two statues of Horus flank the twin towered entrance gate and inside, an interesting inscription lists the titles of books (scrolls) held in the library.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant then move to Kom Ombo to continue your tour by visiting the unique Temple of Kom Ombo. Of all the ancient Temples in Egypt, this is the only one which is divided into two, to reflect it’s dedication to two Gods:Sobek, the Crocodile God of fertility; and the falcon-headed Horus, God of the sky. Kom Ombo is also famous for the depictions of surgeon's instruments, giving us an early record of medicine and surgery in Ancient Egypt. Finally, you will be escorted before 6 pm by your guide back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: reception of your hotelDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: your hotel
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Picking up from any hotel outside Marsa Alam to the north or the south has extra fees
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.