Ultimate: St. Petersburg Skip-the-line Hermitage Tour
Tour the world-renowned Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg with a 3-hour guided visit. Walk the reception halls of the Winter Palace, and tour the art gallery to behold the great masterpieces of Western European art. Then explore the rest at leisure.
per adult from
What's included :
- A guided visit
- Photo permits
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The State Hermitage Museum ranks with the Louvre, the British Museum, and Metropolitan Museum of Art as one of the world's most important and richest art galleries. Explore the museum and learn more about its founding and collections during a 3-hour guided tour in St. Petersburg.
Starting with 225 paintings purchased in 1764 by Catherine the Great, the museum collection now comprises more than 3 million objects and works of art. Raphael's and Leonardo's "Madonna," Titian's "St. Sebastian," and Rembrandt's "Return of the Prodigal Son," as well as paintings by Picasso, Matisse, and Van Gogh are just a few of the superb works of Western European art in the Hermitage.
Treasures and artifacts from almost every culture known to man are housed in the museum, including the unique collection of Greek jewelry from the Black Sea region, Scythian gold, ancient Egyptian sculptures, Iranian silverware, Chinese manuscripts, Russian icons, and Byzantine applied art.
After you have been given a comprehensive overview by your guide, you will be able to remain in the Hermitage, admiring the vast array of art, for the remainder of the day.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Palace Square, 2, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Return Detail :State Hermitage Museum, Palace Square, 2, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please leave the name of your St. Petersburg hotel in case the supplier needs to contact you before the tour. Transfer to the museum can be arranged at the extra cost.
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.