Urgent tour to Chernobyl
Regular tours to Chernobyl from Kiev.
• Urgent permission.
• Great chance if you stay in Kiev for several days only.
• Daily departures! Join next tour tomorrow.
You will visit one of the planet’s most unique places, the Chernobyl Zone.
No photo can bring you the emotions you will feel in Chernobyl.
And besides, feel completely safe since Chernobyl’s fourth power unit is reliably protected by a New Safe Confinement, and you get less radiation along the route than during the transatlantic flight.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Medical insurance
- Professional guide
- All permits required to visit Chernobyl Zone
- Permission for the photo and video shooting
- Entrance fees
- Radiation dosimeter rental fee
- Entry/Admission - Chernobyl National Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch (ukrainian cuisine) – $15.00
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chernobyl National Museum, Khoryv Lane, 1, Kyiv (Kiev) 04071 Ukraine
You spend only a few days in Kiev and are eager to visit Chernobyl? With Wonders & Holidays you can do it even as soon as tomorrow!
• Take urgent permission for last minute bookings and join the tour to one of the most unique places in the world!
In 1986, Chernobyl became the site of the largest technological disaster in the history of mankind. Everything has changed since then: more than 100,000 tourists from all over the world visit the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone every year. It is the most popular tourist attraction in Ukraine. The territory of the Zone has become a natural park inhabited by rare animal species.
• Today Chernobyl is a must-see place for everyone; therefore tour to Chernobyl is the most popular excursion in Ukraine.
• One-day tour from Kiev to Chernobyl is a unique journey you can make individually or as part of a group while staying in the Ukrainian capital.
• We organize tours to the Exclusion Zone every day. Book an excursion online and we will arrange the most convenient tour time for you.
07.30–11:00 Meeting, passport control and entrance to the Exclusion Zone on Dityatki checkpoint.
11:00–12:30 You`ll go to the town of Chernobyl: transfer through the city center to the memorial park “Sagebrush Star”. The alley of evacuated towns and villages, “The Third Angel” monument and others memorial places.
12:30–14:00 You'll enter to 10 kilometer Zone on Lelev checkpoint, see the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, cooling water pond , the very Reactor No.4 and the arch-shaped shelter over it.
14:30–15:30 You'll walk around the ghost town, abandoned buildings and take lots of pics!
15:30–17:00 You'll visit huge secret station (the Russian Woodpecker, or brain scorcher).
17:00–19:00 Radiological control and return to Kiev.
UNFORGETTABLE DISCOVERIES ARE WAITING FOR YOU:
• TIME TRAVEL
On April 27, 1986, all the people of Pripyat were evacuated in a few hours. They left all their belongings, hoping to return soon. 30 years have passed, but many of their things are still there. Today’s Pripyat looks the same as it was in 1986: signs and slogans of Soviet times hang on the buildings retaining the spirit of that era. Our tour to Chernobyl will be your unforgettable one-day journey to the past.
• UNIQUE TECH OBJECTS
- The New Safe Confinement is the world’s largest land-based moving structure and the most complex technological system that reliably protects the entire world from the radioactive masses that lie under the destroyed reactor of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.
- The “Chernobyl 2” secret military object and the “DUGA-1” giant radar which was to monitor the launch of American intercontinental ballistic missiles in the times of the USSR. During our tour to Chernobyl you will see the preserved part of the Soviet missile defense system.
• THE TERRITORY THAT HAS BEEN ABANDONED BY PEOPLE FOR 30 YEARS
Nature abhors a vacuum. People left the Exclusion Zone in 1986, but hundreds of animal and bird species, including those listed in the Red Book, inhabit this territory now. Here you can see black cranes, eagle owls, elks, dears, wolves, as well as Przewalski’s horses and even bears and lynxes. In 2017, the Chernobyl Biosphere Reserve was established on the territory of the Exclusion Zone.
• INEXPRESSIBLE IMPRESSIONS AND EMOTIONS
Our tour to Chernobyl is not an ordinary tourist trip. It will make you feel like a fantastic movie hero, because no other trip can give you such incredible and unusual impressions that will remain with you all the days of your life.
• COMPLETE SAFETY
The important thing is that today the whole trip is completely secure as the fourth reactor is safely covered by the New Safe Confinement, and in areas open to the public, the radiation does not exceed 2 µSv (for comparison, cabin crew receives an exposure dose of up to 9 µSv during transatlantic flights).
Time and cleaning efforts made the total background radiation in the Zone safe for humans, and the only radiation that can lead to acute radiation sickness remains inside the Chernobyl sarcophagus.
During one day spent in the Chernobyl Zone you get the radiation dose that is 160 less than one X-ray fluorography and 3,600 times less than one whole-body computed tomography!
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Shuliavska St, 5, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.