Vía Ferrata in Granada - Moclín
Via ferrata perfect for initiation with a low-medium difficulty, which combines the best of the ferrata routes.
Tibetan bridge, monkey crossing and zip line are the obstacles that you will find in this really funny activity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of helmet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Vía Ferrata Pueblos de Moclín, Moclín, Granada.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vía Ferrata Pueblos de Moclín, Moclín, Granada., GR-3408, 17, 18248 Tiena, Granada, Spain
This via ferrata is great for initiation with a low-medium difficulty, vertical sections and steps that will test your bravery. During your tour, you will have to overcome a Tibetan Bridge, a monkey pass, a slightly collapsed crossing and a zip line. This complete and funny ferrata combines the best of ferrata routes, including the feeling of emptiness and a beautiful environment.
After a convenient pick-up in central Granada, travel in an air-conditioned coach to Moclín and follow your experienced guide to the bottom, where you will put on your gear and begin your ascent. Test your climbing skills with the help of sturdy iron footsteps and chains installed in the wall. No previous experience is needed, and you don't need to be in really good physical condition. Work your way up the 60 meter wall, taking in spectacular views of the valley.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Calle Neptuno, 11, 18004 Granada, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick-up you in Repsol Gas Station in front of Neptuno shopping center.We will send you google link once booking are made.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.