Vatican for Children Tour with Skip-the-Line Access Sistine Chapel & Saint Peter
This three hour private tour of the Vatican and Sistine Chapel has been designed for families with children, and includes pre-booked tickets, allowing you to avoid the queues of tourists. You’ll discover more about the impressive collections housed in the Vatican Museums, including treasures such as Raphael's Rooms and the Gallery of Maps. You’ll see Michelangelo's famous Sistine Chapel and his Pietà, plus benefit from fast-track access to St. Peter's Basilica. This is a fun and interactive tour that you and your children will love!
per adult from
What's included :
- skip the line tickets
- kids friendly guide
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
You'll meet with your guide at the entrance to the Vatican museums and with skip-the-line access head straight inside to begin the tour with a visit to the Belvedere Courtyard, the Pio-Clementino Museum and the magnificent collection of Ancient Roman and Greek Statues.
You continue your tour with a visit to the Gallery of Tapestries followed by the Gallery of Maps, which houses one of the most significant displays of Renaissance Maps in the world. In the Sobiesky Room you will see on of the largest painting in the Vatican and in the room of the Immaculate Conception gaze upon its wonderful frescoes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Before entering the Sistine Chapel (no talking allowed inside) your guide will tell you about the wonderful frescoes by Michelangelo, Botticelli and other famous artists that you will see once inside. You will also hear interesting facts and anecdotes about this unique chapel that is still in use today as the setting for the conclave to elect new Popes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The tour continues to Saint Peter’s Basilica to see Michelangelo's Pietà and Bernini’s Baldacchino as well as other artworks celebrating the lives of Popes and Saints.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The tour will end in Saint Peter’s Square where you can see the Pope’s Palace and catch a glimpse of the colorful Swiss Guards.
Departure Point :Vatican Museums, 00120, Vatican City
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour is not suitable for kids under 5 years of age
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.