Vermont Nature Trail - Private Tour
The Vermont Nature Trail takes you through lush rain forest with an amazing variety of tropical flora,beautiful scenery and a chance to see the famous St. Vincent Parrot in its natural habitat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Water
- Free Rum Punch / Juice
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and Drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees of 2USD at the Vermont Nature Trail
- Entry/Admission - Vermont Nature Trail
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kingstown Ferry Terminal, St. George, St Vincent and the Grenadines
Our tour starts at the Kingstown cruise ship terminal. We will take you through our capital city Kingstown. As we drive through you will be shown and given information about some of the most historical buildings such as The Central Police Station, The Financial Complex, The Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court and also our Cenotaph.
Pass By: Kingstown Market, Bedford St. and Long Ln., Kingstown St. Vincent
We will be driving through our bustling market square where a lot of vendors and farmers selling their local produces.
Pass By: Kingstown Methodist Church, Kingstown St. Vincent
As we continue on through our capital city Kingstown, we will be driving on the street of the church or "back street" as it is locally called. Here you will be shown and given a brief history about the Methodist church as well as the Anglican and the Roman Catholic church.
Stop At: Vermont Nature Trail, St. Vincent
Then we will journey on to the Vermont Nature Trail. The trail starts near the top of Buccament Valley and leads through tropical rain forest with an amazing variety of tropical flora, ending up with beautiful scenery where there is a chance of seeing or hearing the St. Vincent Parrot, the Amazona Guildingii in its natural habitat and the Whistling Warbler both unique to St Vincent and strictly protected nationally and internationally.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Kingstown Cruise Ship Terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.