Via-ferrata Tour in Bergen
Book this gorgeous trip in one of Western Norway's finest areas.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include parking in city center.
in us on a tour in the wonderful surroundings where Herdlefjorden meets Hjeltefjorden for some rock climbing along the bay!
On this beautiful three-hour climb along the fjord you get to experience the peaceful fjord landscape and have a lot of fun!
During the trip we will climb across cargo nets, across rope bridge and down zip lines. You will get to see some ruins of the Second World War, including a torpedo battery which was critical to planned defense during the Cold War, and much more. During the trip, there will be a short stop, where we can enjoy our lunch.
In this area where we are climbing there has been over 240 different bird species discovered, so maybe we'll also see eagles and other rare birds!
We always use experienced guides on our guided tours. Before the trip we will have a safety check-out, where the activity will be explained to you in detail. We will help you with all safety equipment and ensure you are all set before we head out!
• Gone Paddling AS, Herdla Fort, Herdla 5315 Norway
Departure Point :Strandgaten 10, 5013 Bergen, Norway
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions (45-60min by bus)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (unless thunder and lightning or strong winds)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by GONE PADDLING AS