VIP Tour of Rome, Colosseum & Vatican Museums, Driver & Private Tour Guide with Skip the LIne Tickets
An Exclusive private tour (we do not combine groups) with Driver & Licensed Tour Guide. Your private tour Guide will hop-off the vehicle with you at each stop and walk you through the attractions to provide the most complete insights of every attraction. It includes the private tour inside the Colosseum (1hr) and inside the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter Basilica (2/3hrs).
On Sunday the Vatican Museums are closed. You will change the Vatican tour with the private walking tour of the Roman Forum, Caesar Palace & the Capitol Hill.
The VIP tour is customizable.
Before booking you can contact us at any time to request to personalize your tour. If you have already visited the Colosseum and the Vatican Museums or you decide not to visit the two historical sites we will not buy the entrance tickets for you.
If it's not your first time in Rome, you can also ask your tour guide to change your itinerary according to your request the same day of the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guided tour (8hrs) with a licensed (blue-badge) tour guide. We do not combine groups
- Customizable tour. You can ask your private guide to change your itinerary
- Professional driver with Mercedes luxury sedan (E class) or van (V class, Vito or Sprinter)
- Meet your tour guide and the driver to your hotel in Rome (inside the Aurelian Walls)
- Hotel, private apartment or train station pick-up and drop-off
- FCO/CIA Airport (one way) pick-up or drop-off (Extra charge of Eur 70,00 cash per van)
- Private walking tour of the Vatican Museums (2/3hrs) and the Colosseum (1hr)
What's excluded :
- Vatican Museums are closed on Sunday. You will visit the Roman Forum, Caesar's Palace & the Capitol Hill.
- We pre-purchase Colosseum (Eur 25,00 PP) & Vatican Museums (Eur 30,00 PP) skip the line tickets
- Earphones rental (More than 6 people): Eur 5,00 per person
- Food and drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
The construction of the first Patheon dates back to 25BC by Marco Agrippa, an important Roman general and son-in-law of the Emperor Augustus. After 150 years the Emperor Hadrian rebuilds it in the same place and in the form that we can still admire today. After almost two thousand years we can still visit the ancient building and its incredible open dome. Since the beginning of the seventh century the Pantheon has been transformed into a church, the Basilica of Santa Maria ad Martyres.
A unique monument in the world, not to be missed even if you have already visited the Eternal City.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
The most beautiful and the most famous fountain in the world, symbol of the incomparable beauty of the Rome of the Popes. The fountain is located at the junction of three roads and more specifically it is built upon the ‘terminal point’ of the Acqua Virgo, one of Rome’s most important aqueducts that transports drinking water to the Eternal City.
You cannot miss the visit to the famous fountain where to throw the coins to be sure to return to Rome in the future.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Circus Maximus, Via del Circo Massimo, 00186 Rome Italy
The Circus Maximus is an ancient Roman chariot-racing stadium and mass entertainment venue located in Rome, Italy. Situated in the valley between the Aventine and Palatine Hills, it was the first and largest stadium in ancient Rome and its later Empire.
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The Colosseum in Rome was the largest and most advanced amphitheatre the ancient world had ever seen. It is the main symbol of Rome. The famous Roman amphitheater was built between A.D. 70 and 72 by the emperor Vespasian and hosted events like gladiatorial and hunting games.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza del Campidoglio, Rome Italy
The Capitoline Hill is the smallest and most important of the seven hills of Ancient Rome. As the political and religious heart of Rome the hill became a symbol of Rome's reign as the capital of the world.
From the top of the Capitol your guide will show you the wonders of ancient Rome represented by the ruins of the Roman Forum, the largest monumental area in the world. A breathtaking view where you can take incredible photos to bring home the best memories of the Eternal City. A vast expanse of ruins of temples, basilicas and triumphal arches symbol of the power of Rome through the first thirteen centuries of Roman rule over almost all of Europe.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The most famous monumetal area in the world. The political center of ancient Rome and symbol of the power of the Eternal City. The place where in the eighth century BC the city was founded and from where the Romans began their incredible history of conquests throughout Europe.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Of incomparable beauty, perhaps the most beautiful square in Europe symbol of the power of Pope Innocent X and his family: the "Pamphili. Built over the ruins of the stadium of Domitian, Roman emperor at the end of the first century, the modern Baroque square exposes a Bernini masterpiece in the center the fountain of the "Four Rivers".
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
One of the richest and most representative museums in the world. It would take weeks or maybe months to visit it completely and exhaustively. Rich in statues, paintings, sarcophagi, mosaics collected by the Popes since the Renaissance. It was the famous Pope Julius II who began, with his private collection, what would become an enormous concentration of artworks. With your guide, considering if it's your first time or you have already crossed the threshold of the Vatican in the past, you will decide which collection you prefer to visit before starting the walk inside the long corridor that will take you to the entrance of the Sistine Chapel. The Sistine chapel is the real reason why thousands of people flock to museums every year to admire Michelangelo Buonarroti's masterpieces: The Last Judgment and The Genesis. Your guide will leave you a few minutes to enjoy the wonders of the greatest artist of all time before proceeding inside St. Peter's Basilica. Finally, you will see Michelangelo's marble masterpiece: La Pietà. The Basilica will surprise you with its majesty and rich decorations.
The Guide will be at your complete disposal in order to fulfill your desire for more information. At the end of the tour you will meet your driver again and continue the tour as scheduled or return to the hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Built by Sixtus IV, from which it takes its name (Sistine Chapel) at the end of the fifteenth century, it is the pictorial representation of the old and new testament performed by the most important painters such as Perugino, Girlandaio, Botticelli to finish with Michelangelo's masterpiece. Inside the "Cappella Magna" so called to stigmatize the religious and political importance of the place, it is not possible to speak, take photos or videos. Your private guide will give you the time necessary to appreciate the quality of the rich decoration. You will after enter through the door that will take you inside St. Peter's Basilica.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The largest Christian Basilica in the world whose decoration with colored marbles and stuccos is completed by a rich series of precious mosaics. In addition to the imposing dome, the basilica built from the beginning of the sixteenth century offers the visitor unique pieces. Michelangelo's Pietà, Bernini's Baldachin as well as the Tombs of Pope Alexander VII. A magical place built on top of the tomb of the apostle Peter, who died in Rome, predecessor of the Popes who over the centuries have contributed to increase its decoration. Generally if the visit is made in the afternoon the tour is about to end. Upon exiting the Basilica you will find yourself in St. Peter's Square to take some pictures before meeting the driver and returning to the hotel.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The most famous baroque square in the world where during the conclave the crowd waits impatiently to see for the first time the face of the new Pope. Bernini's colonnade represents the ideal embrace of Peter towards the faithful who have come for centuries to pray on his tomb. In the center one of the most ancient Egyptian obelisks which in ancient Rome was located in the center of the circus of Emperor Nero.
Your private tour comes to an end hoping that you enjoyed our tour and to see you again soon in Italy.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Piazza Venezia / Ancient City, Piazza Venezia / Ancient City, Rome, Lazio
Piazza Venezia is the central hub of Rome, Italy, in which several thoroughfares intersect, including the Via dei Fori Imperiali and the Via del Corso. It takes its name from the Palazzo Venezia, built by the Venetian Cardinal, Pietro Barbo alongside the church of Saint Mark, the patron saint of Venice.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You can also request, with additional costs, the pick up from the airport from the port:- Fiumicino International Airport pick up and drop off: Extra Charge_Eur 70,00 cash per van- Port of Civitavecchia pick up and drop off: Extra Charge_Eur 150,00 cash per vanAirports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations.
- Earphones are mandatory for groups (more than 6 people) inside the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For last minute bookings, skip the line tickets (Colosseum or Vatican Museums) may be sold out. In that case you may decide to divide the hours of the tour and visit the Vatican the next day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Private tour, only for you and your family/friends. We do not combine groups
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.