Walking tour AL Moezz street and khan el khalili Bazzar
i will meet you 6 pm in down town in Cairo, then we will start our tour. At first i will give you introduction about the history of Egypt ( pharonic , Greece , Roman , Islamic).
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amon Ra Tours, Pyramids Gardens 329 H hadayek el ahram, Giza 12345 Egypt
we will go to the most popular place in Cairo at night , where the local Egyptian take their free time, we will visit Al Moezz street, where you can back by history more than 1000 years ago, till the Mameluke time. we will start by visiting Bab El Ftouh where you can see the old gates of Cairo, then we will move to Al Hakim b amr ellah mosque , walking through the old historical buildings, Drink the delicious coconut juice and reach to Qaloun mosque and hospital, the we go to khan El khalili old market and Bazaar where you can enjoy shopping and make nice photos. then we visit Alhussien mosque , very famous mosque at the area and take a look for Alazhar mosque and universty.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from down town and Giza pyramids area
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.