Walking Tour from Kotor Port to Old Town, St Tryphon Cathedral, Maritime Museum
This tour is a small group walking tour from Kotor port to Kotor Old Town, Cathedral of St. Tryphon, Maritime Museum for cruise ship passengers. The tour is a 'Guaranteed Departure' and regular group tour in English. This means it will depart regardless of how many people are booked on to it.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional licenced English-speaking tour guide
- Small group / walking tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Local Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Maritime Museum
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Your professionally trained guide will meet you at the port of Kotor and enjoy walking through the city of traders and famous sailors, with many stories to tell.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Kotor Old City, Stari grad, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
The Old City of Kotor is a well preserved urbanization typical of the middle Ages, built between the 12th and 14th century. Medieval architecture and numerous monuments of cultural heritage have made Kotor a UNESCO listed “World Natural and Historical Heritage Site".
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: St. Tryphon Cathedral, Trg Sv. Tripuna 336, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
You will visit the Cathedral of St. Tryphon, a monument of Roman culture and one of the most recognizable symbols of the city, which was constructed in 1166 and built on the remains of a former temple from the 9th century. You will see the remains from 14th century frescoes and the valuable treasury with both local and Venetian golden works dating from the 14th to the 20th centuries.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Maritime Museum, Kotor, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
Your tour also includes a visit to the Maritime Museum where you can see a unique collection representing maritime history of the Gulf of Kotor. The collection includes many historical objects, models and pictures of old ships and sailboats, plus ship parts and old instruments.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will meet you at the exit gate of Kotor port on your meeting time and will show you a signboard written "YOUR NAME" on it.Ports
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.