Walking tour San Giovanni Rotondo
Choosing our tour you can visit all the mentioned monuments with a single ticket and you can discover the life of Padre Pio with an expert guide.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- The entrances of all the monuments mentioned
- tour guide
- Entry/Admission - centro storico San Giovanni Rotondo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: centro storico San Giovanni Rotondo, corso umberto I, 71013 San Giovanni Rotondo Italy
The tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants.
Our tour in sharing with other travelers, allow you to visit San Giovanni Rotondo, among the most popular religious destinations in Italy.
Here you will see the body of Padre Pio from Pietralcina, pilgrim friar who spent most of his life in this delightful land.
The tour involves a walk through the places where the Friar lived, and the history of his life all explained by our professional tourist guide.
You will visit the Ancient Church, the remains of the saint, the convent, the private room of San Pio, and the new sanctuary, designed by architect Renzo Piano and almost entirely realized by the offerings of pilgrims.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazzale Santa Maria delle Grazie, 71013 San Giovanni Rotondo FG, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- the tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- if the secutity distance can't be respected you should wear the face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.