Wine in the Shadow of the Andes: Errazuriz and San Esteban Vineyards
A perfect day touring and tasting the best wines in the Aconcagua Valley at San Esteban and Errazuriz Vineyards on the slopes of the Andes Mountains!
- 9-Hour Private Tour
- Free Pick-up and Drop-off from any Hotel, Airbnb, and Residence in Santiago
- Free Airport Pick-up or Drop-off on Tour Day
- Professional & Multilingual Guide
- Modern & Comfortable Van
- Two Wine Tours & Tastings (San Esteban and Errazuriz Vineyards)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Bottled water
- Winery Tour and Classic Wine Tasting at San Esteban Vineyard
- Winery Tour and Max Reserva Wine Tasting at Errazuriz Vineyard
- Digital Photographs
- Entry/Admission - Vina San Esteban
- Entry/Admission - Vina Errazuriz
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vina San Esteban, Avenida La Florida 2220 San Esteban, Los Andes 2100000 Chile
Your tour begins with hotel pick up. Meet your guide and board a private vehicle heading to the Aconcagua Valley. We will first visit Viña San Esteban. Beautifully situated along the Aconcagua River, this vineyard is famous for its Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Carmenere, among others. Enjoy a tour of the facilities and learn about the winery’s method of planting vines on the hillsides of the Andes. We then top off your visit with a tasting of their wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Felipe, San Felipe, Valparaiso Region
After San Esteban Vineyard, we will visit a rustic countryside restaurant to try traditional Chilean dishes (not included).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vina Errazuriz, Antofagasta, San Felipe Chile
We will next drive to the second winery of the day, Errazuriz Winery, where you will enjoy this beautiful vineyard nestled on the western slopes of the Andes Mountains. You will learn about the history of the descendants of this marvelous place and how the winery has evolved into its current state. We will visit the underground cellars, walk around the vineyard, and head to a lookout point and the new Icon Wine Cellar for a wonderful wine tasting of the vineyard’s reserves.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from any location in SantiagoAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The order of sites visited may vary.
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors at the vineyards joining you on the winery tours and tastings, which is beyond our control.
- This tour is available Monday thru Friday only due to the closure of Errazuriz Vineyard on the weekend.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing. You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.