Winter Tour in Bakuriani 2 day
Spend active two days enjoying the season at its best with Georgia winter tour. Get all the winter experience this wonderful country provides in just two days – winter mountainous forest trekking, skiing, snowboarding, etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by comfortable car (up to 2 people – sedan type; up to 7
- people – minivan type)
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing (breakfast included)
- Guided trekking tour in Borjomi (including rent of a snowshoe)
- Mineral water (0,5 l per person a day)
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Day 1:
Tbilisi – Borjomi – Bakuriani
In the morning driver will pick you up from your place in Tbilisi to start 2 day winter tour and drive towards famous ski resort of Georgia – Bakuriani (180 km.). On the way, make a stop in Borjomi, the town famous for its healing mineral waters and Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park. Spend some time (up to 4 hours) experiencing winter trekking through the Park on snowshoes. Have a picnic lunch during trekking, surrounded by magical winter forest atmosphere. Arrive in Bakuriani. Overnight at the hotel.
Bakuriani – Tbilisi
Spend your day in Bakuriani, a popular skiing destination in Georgia famous for alpine runs and pristine off –trail slopes. Bakuriani is located on the slopes of so called lesser Caucasus Mountains, and provides its visitors a number of cross-country trails for skiing and snowboarding experience. Bakuriani also offers a wide range of other winter experiences like skating, driving snowmobiles and horse-ridden sledges, paragliding, and breathtaking walks in the nature. In the evening drive back to Tbilisi. Drop off at the hotel or any other preferred locations
Departure Point :Hotel pickup or any other preferred locations.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :at the hotel or any other preferred locations.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.