Yosemite National Park - One Way Trip
Experience the majesty of this world famous National Park and join us as we take you on an unforgettable journey into the heart of Yosemite Valley. This one-way option gives you the easiest mode of transportation to Yosemite National Park. You will be professionally driven on a comfortable, luxurious motorcoach to the National Park where you can stay overnight or continue your travels from Yosemite to other areas of California. The driving duration is approximately 4 hours with a rest stop each way.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi and restroom.
- Driver-guide and commentary.
- Yosemite National Park entrance fee.
- Guided bus tour of Yosemite Valley and free time in Yosemite Valley.
- Rest stops.
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Financial District, Financial District, San Francisco, California
Among the skyscrapers that dominate the skyline (Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower), there is a wealth of tech business and Fortune 500 companies.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
Known locally as the Bay Bridge, is a complex of bridges spanning the San Francisco Bay. This double decker bridged services an estimated 260,000 vehicles per day.
Stop At: Oakdale, Oakdale, California
If traffic and weather conditions permit the driver will utilize Highway 120 to get to Yosemite National Park.
Quic stop for travelers to purchase: H20, snacks, breakfast snack, food for hiking or picnicking.
Alternate route Highway 140, we will stop in Livingston. Same shopping opportunity.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Yosemite National Park, California, USA
Upon entering the National Park, the driver will commence with the 1-hour long bus tour of Yosemite National Park.
Stops include; Tunnel View, Bridalveil Falls + view of El Capitan, Yosemite Lodge.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tunnel View, Wawona Road, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
A scenic viewpoint along State Route 41 in Yosemite National Park. Eastward views of Yosemite Valley, and includes surrounding features, such as the southwest face of El Capitan, Half Dome, and Bridalveil Falls.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Bridalveil Falls, Yosemite National Park, CA
Pass By: Yosemite Village, Off Northside Dr., Yosemite National Park, CA
The one way option will drop of here at Yosemite Lodge.
Driver will happily answer any questions.
Departure Point :1: 478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
2: Yosemite Valley Lodge, 9006 Yosemite Lodge Dr, YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, CA 95389, USA
Return Detail :1: Yosemite National Park, California, USA
2: Union Square, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff. Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have chosen the One-way trip from Yosemite to San Francisco option, please contact us to confirm your meeting point in Yosemite.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.