Zakynthos Shipwreck Beach Excursion
Join this small group for a memorable half-day excursion to Shipwreck Beach on the coast of Zakynthos, one of the most famous beaches in Greece. Led by a guide in an air-conditioned coach and then boat, you will make stops to swim in the sparkling blue waters at the Shipwreck, followed by a further swimming stop at the Caves, you will also get the opportunity to photograph Poseidons Face.
On the return journey you can enjoy a lunch stop in a traditional mountain tavern (not included in the price).
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Navagio Beach (Shipwreck Beach), Anafonitria 290 91 Greece
Enjoy time at the famous Shipwreck Beach of Zakynthos. Plenty of time for swimming and photos. On the return, you will have the opportunity to see the famous caves.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Porto Vromi Beach, Ανώνυμη Οδό, Maries 290 91 Greece
We meet our friendly captain at Porto Vromi.... Dramatic scenery, don't forget your camera.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Anafonitria, Anafonitria, Zakynthos, Ionian Islands
Time to relax at our lunch stop in Anafonitria, (lunch not included).
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Alykes, Katastari 290 90, Greece
2: Alikanas, Greece
3: Karras Grande, Planos 291 00, Greece
4: Popeye's Restaurant, Planos 291 00, Greece
5: Zakynthos, Greece
6: Argassi 291 00, Greece
7: Zakantha Beach Hotel, Argassi, Zakinthos 291 00, Greece
8: Kalamaki 291 00, Greece
9: Paulo Bar, Zakynthos 290 92, Greece
10: Taj Mahal, Zakynthos 290 92, Greece
11: McDonald's, Zakynthos 290 92, Greece
12: Agios Sostis, Ag. Sostis, Greece
13: Vasilikos 291 00, Greece
14: Keri, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regulated numbers in vehicles to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.